pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This noninvasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
The purpose of using pulse oximeter is to check the heart best and how heart is pumping oxygen to the whole body.
Pulse oximeter is an painless measure of how oxygen has pumped from heart to all part of body. The device may be attached to finger to check the oxygen level and blood flow.
As the carona virus (Covid-19) panademic is going on using Pulse Oximeter is essential for heart patients and people with other respiratory diseases. By using this device it shows the oxygen level in blood and blood flow rate. We can immediately consider a doctor before it gets serious breathing issue.
Akshayaa Saii group distibutes N95 masks to all over india. We also accept bulk orders for reasonable prices at very low cost compared. We also distributes N95 MASKS , INFRARED THERMOMETERS, NANO MIST MOISTURISING SPRAY.
BENEFITS OF USING PULSE OXIMETER
- Pulse oximeter helps for people who have affected oxygen saturation.
- this also gives information about the affectiveness of breathing internvention.
- Monitoring oxygen saturation from time to time.
- It alerts in dangerous low oxygen levels.
- Offering peace of mind to people with chronic respirator condition.
- Assesing the need of supplemental oxygen.
- Monitoring oxygen saturation level in people under anestheria.