Record video and audio from up to 16 cameras with Hikvision’s 16-Channel NVR, offering plug-and-play PoE interfaces and capable of being used standalone or as part of a comprehensive surveillance system. Main features include multiple recording and playback modes, two-way audio, and HDMI and VGA monitoring output. Record and play back in up to 1080p HD resolution using Hikvision or 3rd-party network cameras. The NVR features two SATA interfaces each supporting up to a 6TB HDD, and comes with a pre-installed 3TB HDD.
- Connect up to 16 network cameras.
- Independent configuration for each channel, including resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.
- Each channel supports two compression parameters — continuous and event — which can be configured locally and remotely.
- Configurable video input/output quality.
- Watermark support.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920x1080p resolution.
- Multiple screen display in live view.
- Adjustable screen display sequence.
- Live view screen is switchable in group.
- Manual switch and automatic cycle live view.
- Adjustable automatic cycle intervals.
- Selected live view channel can be shielded.
- Motion detection, tamper-proof, video exception alert, and video loss alert functions.
- Privacy mask.
- PTZ protocols supported: PTZ preset, patrol, and pattern.
- Mouse-controllable zoom and PTZ tracing.