Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer is a temperature gun designed for measuring the frontal temperature of the human body. It is very simple and convenient to use, particularly suitable for COVID-19 detection.
This Infrared Thermometer Accurately reads temperature measurement in 1 second, no laser spot, avoid potential damage to eyes, no need to contact human skin, avoid cross-infection, one-click temperature measurement, and check for flu.
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES:
Infrared thermometer Suitable for home users, hotels, libraries, large enterprises, and institutions, can also be used in hospitals, schools, customs, airports and other comprehensive places, and can also be provided to medical staff in the clinic.
The normal body temperature of the human body is between 36 ~ 37 ° C. Exceeding 37.1 ° C is fever, 37.3 ~ 38 ° C is low fever, and 38.1 ~ 40 ° C is high fever. The danger of life at any time above 40 ° C.
BENEFITS OF USING INFRARED THERMOMETER
- This infrared ThermometerMeasures skin temperature from 89.6 to 108.5°F (32.0 to 42.5°C) without contact
- Accurate to 0.5°F (0.3°C) with 0.1°F/°C resolution; fast response (0.5 seconds)
- Optimum measurement distance of 1.9 to 5.9 in (5 to 15 cm)
- Non-contact design eliminates need for replacement supplies
- Adjustable alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds programmed limit
- Memory stores up to 32 readings for easy recall
- Large backlit LCD display
- Complete with 2 AA batteries and pouch
This thermometer is intended for screening individuals or monitoring an individual for potential elevated temperatures. It is not a substitute for a clinical thermometer. Always use a clinical thermometer when high accuracy body temperature measurements are required. IR Thermometers that detect elevated skin temperature should not be relied upon as the sole determinant of a person’s body temperature. Use of additional medical devices and/or healthcare professionals will be needed to properly diagnose the condition of persons in any health screening assessment to identify elevated body temperature for any person.